Your Gun Store's Data Security is Critical.
We consider the security, confidentiality, availability and reliability of your information critical for both our businesses. We don't compromise here - it's that important.
Data needs to be:
- Secure - it won't just 'disappear'.
- Confidential- only the rightful owner has access.
- Accessible - what good is the data if you can't get to it when you need to?
- Reliable - the data won't change on it's own.
Here are a few ways we address data safety and security:
- We leverage the same online data systems used by banking and large online retail companies
- Access to your data requires credentials (user name and a strong password)
- By BATF rule 2016-1, your BATF Bound Book data resides on your computer
- Your BATF Bound Book data is backed up automatically every few minutes (your computer must be connected to the Internet)
- Gun StoreMaster data is replicated continuously in real-time - not just a couple times per day
- Access to the Gun StoreMaster computing environment is heavily protected, both physically and from a personnel standpoint
- Sensitive information is encrypted
- Personally Identifiable Information is encrypted and is only stored as needed
- Online storage of data is in multiple locations for redundancy
- We provide an easy way to export / print your critical information without the need for an Internet connection
We recommend using your Gun StoreMaster™ system to export your data periodically.
After all, how safe and secure is writing on paper?
Always Accurate, Simply Superiorsm